Sunday, March 2, 2008

Elenita, Cards, Palm, Water

In this vignette Elenita is said to be a witch women, but wat she really is a fortune teller. Elenita is a women that is just trying to find a way to scam little kids from there money by giving them a "look into the future". I personally have never been to a fortune teller, but i believe that it is just a fake made up prediction. When Elenita tells Esperanza thats she will "have a home in her heart" and doesnt tell her wat it means, it upsets Esperanza very much. This i think is another example of the whole idea being fake when the "fortune teller" cant provide an explanation for wat she is predicting.

1 comment:

Daft Muk said...

I thought your ideas in this blog were spot on and intriguing. I completley agreed with what you said. I feel that fortune tellers are fake as well. I think this because they never give you a complete idea, they just tell you partial stories and expect you to think of the rest. I believe it is interesting that someone felt the same way about fortune tellers and their real purpose.

Wendy's

Wendy's
Wendy's is my favorite fast food place. I eat Wendy's almost everyday

T.I

T.I
T.I is my favorite rapper